SAT 18 SEPT, 2021 | THE MAC | 7PM (DOORS), £20 BOOK HERE
PLEASE NOTE: allocated seating will be in place. Tickets must be booked together to ensure seating together. There will be no door sales.
Moving on Music presents this much-anticipated collaboration featuring vocalist Iarla Ó Lionáird, harpist and sound artist Úna Monaghan, and cellist Kevin Murphy.
Renowned vocalist and member of supergroup The Gloaming, Iarla Ó Lionáird is one of Ireland’s most distinctive voices. A master of the Sean Nós singing tradition, his willingness to embrace and develop new ideas while guiding songs along gorgeous musical pathways distinguishes him as a true pioneer.
Úna Monaghan is a highly respected harper and sound artist, who mines her degree in astrophysics for musical inspiration and constantly challenges the boundaries of her instrument using electronic technologies.
Slow Moving Clouds’ cellist Kevin Murphy is an immensely skilled collaborator who has been the inspiration behind many imaginative projects, past and present.
Together, they create music that is deeply moving and incredibly beautiful. Expect a special night.
“[Ó Lionáird’s] voice will astound you. It soars – and it’s as profound, simple and beautiful as wild horses…Genius is the operative word here.” – Time Out New York
“[Monaghan] engages the ears and challenges the concept of the harpist in today’s world” – Songlines
“Irish-Nordic heaven” – fRoots [on Murphy’s Slow Moving Clouds]
This collaboration is part of a Music Network tour.
Covid-19 Audience Safety Information (The MAC)
We are delighted to finally welcome you back to live music!
In line with government guidance the following safety measures will be in place and we ask all audience members to follow this advice to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for everyone.
These guidelines are subject to change as government guidance and/or the rate of infection changes.
- We ask that audience members do not attend if they are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been advised to self-isolate.
- Tickets will not be available for sale on the door and must be pre-booked.
- Seating will be allocated in advance by box office staff in compliance with Covid restrictions.
- Audience members must remain seated in their allocated seat and adhere to social distancing with those outside of their bubble.
- If you or someone in your group requires accessible seating please contact us as soon as possible so we can accommodate.
- A contact number will be taken on arrival for purposes of track & trace. This information will be held by the MAC for 21 days in line with GDPR guidance and then deleted.
- On arrival you will be shown to your allocated seat. Please ensure all members of your booking arrive together.
- Sanitiser will be provided throughout the venue and a one-way system will be in place. Please follow the signage and directions from staff.
- In line with government advice, we ask that all audience members wear a face covering indoors, when entering and moving around the building to use the facilities.
- Please note we are unable to refund or exchange any tickets. If you have purchased a ticket and are unable to attend due to covid reasons, please contact us on email@example.com.
- Moving On Music reserve the right to refuse admission to any person.
- If the performance is cancelled due to reasons beyond our control relating to the Covid-19 pandemic, ticket bookers will be refunded.